Pick up from Amman, transfer to Mujeb Biospher reserve The trail starts at the Adventures Center near the Mujib Bridge, where you will take the cantilevered
walkway over the dam and follow the course of the river between towering sandstone cliffs to the base of a large waterfall. Depending on seasonal rainfall levels,
the gorge may contain pools deep enough for swimming. This is an ideal walk to take slowly and enjoy the cool water and shade, especially in the heat of the
summer. Drop off in Amman.
Notes & Information about Mujeb Biospher
• All bookings, including food & beverage, must be made minimum 24 hours prior to the booking date, and are also subject to availability.
• Ibex guided trail start at 8:00 am.
• Siq trail is a self-guided trail and there is no need to book in advance.
• All participants in the wet trails must be at least 18 years old.
• Cultural activities and Experiential tourism must be booked in advance.
• Hiking trails availability is based on guides’ availability and suitable weather conditions.
• Siq trail is typically open from 1st of April until 31st of October depending on suitable weather conditions
• Every visitor must have his/her valid passport or ID card on site.
• This is a smoke & pet free area.
• We discourage drinking alcohol in the reserve for cultural reasons.
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
|1||2 to 3 persons||2||3||$45.00|
|2||4 to 5 persons||4||5||$55.00|
|3||6 to 7 persons||6||7||$65.00|