Pick up from Amman, transfer to Dana biosphere reserve, Description: Start from the Dana Guesthouse at 1200m above sea level and adventure down through the
beautiful Dana Biosphere Reserve to Feynan at 325 m. Cross paths and exchange warm greetings with local Bedouin tending their goats or stop to rest and enjoy sweet
tea. Experience the four different bio-geological zones of Dana and keep an eye out for the many rare forms of flora and fauna to be found here such as the Nubian
ibex. For those looking for a steeper challenge, this hike can be made in reverse, uphill from Feynan to the Dana Guesthouse. Local drivers can transport your luggage
to the lodge or the Guesthouse. There is an additional charge for transfers. Drop off in Amman
Notes & Information for Dana Biosphere reserve
• All bookings, including food & beverage, must be made minimum 24 hours prior to the booking date, and are subject to availability.
• Hiking trails availability is based on guides’ availability and suitable weather conditions.
• Cultural activities and Experiential tourism must be booked in advance.
• Every visitor must have his/her valid passport or ID card on site.
• This is a smoke & pet free area.
• We discourage drinking alcohol in the reserve for cultural reasons.
• All participants in Wadi Ghweir and Wadi Al Dathneh trails must be at least 18 years old
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
|1||2 to 3 persons||2||3||$65.00|
|2||4 to 5 persons||4||5||$85.00|
|3||6 to 7 persons||6||7||$100.00|